UV2 VIDEO SYSTEM for 2 DIVERS - O’TOOLS
The Video UV2 system for two divers is a system created by the Ocean-Tech team. Model UV2 is a fully functional video system that uses the latest electronics and introducesfacilities compared to third-party video systems. Video recording right after pressing the button REC on the desktop, another improvement is maintaining power in the event of a power outage as well the ability to connect a video source to an additional TV or monitor with an analog input. Audio input after connection of underwater communication enables recording of sound along with the picture. New features make it UV2 is becoming the most advanced video system on the market. The UV2 model comes standard with 12 V gel battery with deep discharge protection, The whole system is closed in durable, black plastic case with all controls and connections on the front panel for easy operation.
- DC supply voltage – CH1 13.8 VDC; CH2 13.3 VDC
- AC supply range – 88 – 264 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Low battery – 10V +/- 0.8V
- Max. backup time of the video system from the battery: 1 diver for about 2 hours; 2 divers for about 1 hour
- Working temperature – 10 ~ + 60oC
- Humidity range – 20 ~ 90% RH
- Battery life at 25oC – 5 years
- Case material – impact resistant plastic
- Suitcase – HPRC 2600
- Length – 54.6 cm
- Width – 42.3 cm
- Height – 25 cm
- System weight – 20.45 kg
FLASHLIGHTS STROBE - O’TOOLS
A flashlight strobe for diving is a device that is emmiting 5 flashes of light per second. Every seal are protect with double O-rings, which is securing casing from any leak and allows you to work at depth up to 150 meters. Lighting time is not less than 8 hours at a temperature of about 4ºC.
• Maximum depth – 150 m;
• Lighting characteristics – 5 flashes / sec.;
• Light color – cold;
• Lighting sector – 360º;
• Working temperature – 0 ~ + 50°C;
• Light power – 2500 lumens;
• Length – 200 mm;
• Diameter – 55 mm;
• Weight – 450 g.
• Housing material – Ertacetal,
• Illuminator material – Polycarbonate.